Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream is a product that has grown in popularity in Japan over the last few years, but isn’t as popular here in North America. Customer reviews indicate that Japanese users believe this product works wonders and has helped their skin look and feel better. People in North America that have tried this product are few at this time, but the current North American marketing campaign has been successful at getting more people to give this product a try.
- Active ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camphor, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, EDTA, Methylparaben
- Price: $18.92 (sale price $14.02)
- Product size: 1.25 ounce tube
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Pros:
- Very popular in Japan
- Price is reasonable
- Excellent customer reviews
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Cons:
- Some average customer reviews
- Small product size
- Need more scientific data on studies done on this product
- Need more reviews
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream has been helping Japanese users keep their skin healthier for a few years and we could see this product begin to gain a market share in North America in the future. There are a lot of new products on the market that Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream will have to compete with for its market share, but this product appears to have what it takes to be successful.