Derma-e Skin Care Peptides Plus Creme claims to have a double action formula that fights the free radicals on your skin to help keep your skin looking and feeling better. This product has been reviewed by a good number of customers who are mixed in opinion on whether Derma-e Skin Care Peptides Plus Creme helps keep the skin looking and feeling healthier. The majority of people that have tried this product do agree that it seemed to work on their skin, but there are people who found this product to be average at best.
- Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline®), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl™), Stearic Acid, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (C-Ester), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol®) Bark Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (Aristoflex®), Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrant Oils (Essential Oils)
- Price: $43.50 (sale price $22.28)
- Product size: 2 ounces
Derma-e Skin Care Peptides Plus Creme Pros:
- Sale price is reasonable, if this product works as advertised
- Some pretty good customer reviews
- Can use day or night
- Good size product bottle
Derma-e Skin Care Peptides Plus Creme Cons:
- Expensive product if you’re paying the full price
- Some very average reviews
Derma-e Skin Care Peptides Plus Creme is a product that some people believe has helped reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines on their skin. This can’t be said for all of the people that have reviewed this product, but it could be this product just doesn’t work as well for everyone that tries it. This product is in the middle of the pack of skin creams claiming to be able to help your skin looking and feeling younger and it’s probably going to continue to stay there or fall back a little.