Burt’s Bees Repair Serum claims to be able to reduce the visible effects of wrinkles and fine lines that have developed on your skin after the years of abuse life has thrown at it. Customer reviews on the ability of this product to do as claimed indicate that some people believe this product has worked for them. They also indicate that some people found the results to be less than expected and have likely moved onto other products to get the job accomplished.
- Active ingredients: rosa canina (rose hips) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, corylus avellana (hazelnut) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tritium vulgare (wheat) germ oil, calendula officinalis (caledula) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, rosa damascena (bulgarian rose) flower oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), beta-carotene, linalool, citral, geraniol
- Price: $17.99 (sale price $12.23)
- Product size: 0.45 ounces ( 13 ml)
Burt’s Bees Repair Serum Pros:
- Some people are still using this product
- Manufacturer indicates 100 percent natural
- Good customer reviews
Burt’s Bees Repair Serum Cons:
- Some bad customer reviews
- Smaller product size than other similar products being offered
Burt’s Bees Repair Serum is a product that some people continue to use to help their skin look and feel healthier, but it does appear there are other products on the market that can do a better job. This likely means that it’s a matter of personal taste for the people that continue to use this product, rather than the costs involved. These facts could make it hard for this product to increase its customer base in the future and compete against better products.