RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream claims to be able to even out the look of dark circles and reduce the puffiness around your eyes in four weeks. Customer reviews by people that have tried this product are very mixed, with a large percentage finding the visible results that this product provides to be satisfactory.
- Active ingredients: Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, BHA, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cooper Gluconate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl
- Price: $19.99 (sale price $13.46)
- Product size: 0.5 ounce
RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream Pros:
- Some people indicate this product reduced the visibility of crow’s feet and wrinkles significantly
- Sale price of this product is very good, if it helps you
- Oil free
RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream Cons:
- Some product reviews were very average
- People found this product to be greasy
- Dries out skin
RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream is a product that has been tried by a good amount of people, but the results obtained according to customer reviews are average at times. There were quite a few reviews by customers that indicated they didn’t like the results obtained using this product and these people have obviously moved onto better products.