Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream is a product that has a strong marketing campaign behind it, but despite this has only been able to develop a very small customer base. Customer reviews on the ability of this product to live up to market hype indicate that a lot of people have found the results to be less than expected. There are some people that have found the results to be as advertised, but these people are in the minority.
- Active ingredients: Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Dimethicone, Hexadecyl Stearate, Squalane, Caprylyl, Methicone, Dimethicone, Nylon -12, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, BHT, Bisabolol, C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopherol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Erythorbic Acid, Oat (Avena Sativa) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetearyl, Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Laureth-7 , Polyacrylamide, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben
- Price: $20.99 (sale price $17.16)
- Product size: 0.5 ounces (14 grams)
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream Pros:
- Some customers indicate they love this product
- Price is okay, if this product helps your skin look and feel better
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream Cons:
- Some customers actually complained that the dark areas under their eyes got worse with use
- Some very average customer reviews
- Small product size
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream is a product that hasn’t exactly become very popular with a lot of people that have given the product a try. Some of these people have actually indicated that in some cases the dark eyes under their eyes seemed to get worse with continued use of this product. There are people that found the results to be okay and are still using this product, but these people appear to be in the minority.