Inositol Vegetal Eye Treatment is one of the newer eye creams on the market and has been tried by a number of people that have provided reviews. The customer reviews indicate that a lot of people have found this product didn’t seem to work as well as advertised for them. There are people that have indicated this product really helped the skin around the eyes look and feel younger with continued use.
- Active ingredients: Manufacturer and seller claim this eye cream contains botanical inositol developed from green rice using the newest eco-friendly production and packaging standards
- Price: $29 (sale price $15.95)
- Product size: 15 ml tube (0.5 fluid ounces)
Inositol Vegetal Eye Treatment Pros:
- Some okay reviews
- Some customers believe this eye cream has really helped their skin feel and look younger
- Sale price is okay, if this eye cream helps the skin around your eyes
Inositol Vegetal Eye Treatment Cons:
- Some very average reviews
- Some people that have tried this product have indicated they just didn’t like it
- Need more independent reviews
Inositol Vegetal Eye Treatment has been around for a while and hasn’t exactly developed a strong following of customers that believe this eye cream is the one for them. There are people that still use this eye cream and believe it works good for them, but these customers are not the majority at this time in history. We believe Inositol Vegetal Eye Treatment isn’t likely to increase sales significantly in the days and months ahead, but it could hold strong and keep its current customer base.