Deravera is an eye cream that has been available for a while and during this time has been tried and found to be effective by a large number of customers. The customer reviews provided indicate that for the most part people that have tried this product have found it has helped the skin around their eyes. There are people that have found Deravera didn’t seem to work as well for their skin type.
- Active ingredients: water, aloe vera gel leaf, glycerin, macrocystis pyrifera extract, hydrolyzed wheat, protein, PVP, hesperidin methyl chalcone, dipeptide-2, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, steareth-20, N-hydroxysuccinamide, chrysin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoul tetrapeptide-7, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium hyaluronate, stearic acid, sweet almond oil, caprylic triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sesame seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, PPG/SMDI copolymer, triethanolamine, cocoa seed butter, butylene glycol, coconut oil, green tea extract, bearberry leaf extract, DMDM Hydantoin, vitamin C, glucosamine HCI, algae extract, yeast extract, urea, cucumber extract, phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, licorice roo extract, a-Arbutin, vitamin A, vitamin E, mango butter, shea butter, titanium dioxide, sodium metabisulfite, and tetrasodium EDTA
- Price: $64.95
- Product size: 15 ml (0.5 fluid ounces)
- Some people indicate this is a great product
- Some above average customer reviews
- Some people love the feel of this product on the skin
- High price
- Need more customer reviews
- Some average reviews
Deravera is an expensive eye cream that according to many people can really help the skin around the eyes look and feel younger with continued use. The customer reviews provided so far indicate that this could be a product that a lot more people will be looking at in the weeks and months ahead to help the skin around their eyes.